About the role
- Location: Remote
Roles & responsibilities
- The candidate should be comfortable working in a fast paced and collaborative environment working across multiple titles
- Ensure that campaign strategies position Molecule across social media platforms, generating measurable reach and growth with a shared voice
- Identify and hone Molecule’s voice and tone across various shows/genres and marketing channels
- Work with C-Suite to capture and create Molecule’s style and voice guide
- Create and maintain an editorial social calendar on a consistent basis
- Increase brand awareness and engagement; cultivate community and grow audiences on social media
- Drive traffic to Molecule’s website and convert podcast listenership
- Interpret social-media analytics and metrics, using learnings and insights to inform future campaigns
- Develop Molecule social KPIs and benchmarks, both short and long-term goals
- Create pre and post launch (Podcast)reports covering key performance metrics
- Maintain and update the website for new shows
- Maintain and update the show release calendar
- Pull and document metrics, charts, social highlights, etc
You’ll have 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as an Social Media Coordinator if you have:
- General knowledge or interest in the podcast industry/market.
- Demonstrated ability to organize multiple projects at once and work across geographically-dispersed teams.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, as you’ll be working with talent, creative, and production teams.
- Excellent writing skills, strong self-editing skills with attention to grammar, punctuation and tone.
- Responsive and reactive communication in a timely manner, especially on social media platforms.
- Awareness of latest internet trends, memes, conversations, and culture of each social media platform.
- Understanding and usability of social platforms including: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
- Ability to balance desires of various stakeholders and priorities.
- Works collaboratively, with multiple people of different opinions, backgrounds and experiences.
- Enthusiastic about creating an equitable workplace.
Good to have
- Knowledge of Sprout Social, or adjacent social insights/analytics software.
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
Our Mission is to increase our users' net income while getting them closer to their dream job. We are taking the first step of getting valuable data to our users in the job application process by showing them a key indicator of tracking job applications –– time! We are re-inventing resumes as we speak.